Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is around the corner !

The little ladies and I were doing some house cleaning this morning (me cleaning them helping to make more messes) and I realized that the girls need shoes for the spring and summer that is fast approaching. I figured we'd head out to Walmart or the mall and see what was available in the next couple of weeks.

I sat down to enter a few contests for the day and came across a great giveaway over at Family Focus Blog

 Umi -  shoes look fantastic and comfy and they are oh so cute ! We looked through the styles and the girls found a couple pairs each that they like.

We are hoping for a win on this one so we can give the shoes a try, who knows they are so cute I may just have to order a couple sets before the nice weather arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment